Monday, March 11, 2013

Carter’s New Baby Must Buys



0-3 Month Picks

Me at 3 months with my Best G
5) Swaddles. Ok I admit it, I am not one of those easy kind of babies who sleeps through dinners out and only cries when he’s hungry. I have a lot to see and do every day so being rocked to sleep is punishment. Sleep is punishment. Swaddles hold down my arms and legs so I can’t knock the bink out or scare myself with my moro reflex. Important things.

4) Sophie the Giraffe. Sophie is hands down my favorite toy. She is easy to hold and gum and the absolute best part is she squeaks. I don’t know why this is the best part, but believe me it is.


3) Sound Machine- I love the Cloud B Giraffe…Like big love. The awesome thing about sound machines is they give me a sleep routine. At least that’s what my mom thinks. The sound machine comes on and it makes me want to rub my eyes and yawn. Kinda annoying actually


I don't sleep much, but when I do it's because of Cloud B
2) Bink/Paci/Foofie- whatever you call it, I like it. My mom also says it reduces SIDs  which I guess is a good thing. Some binks also improve oral development as well as help create excess saliva which have natural antacid properties to help with spit up. Yuck.

1) Hats and Accessories. Duh. 

Accessories duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment