Thursday, August 26, 2010

Birthmom Story

"My adoption journey began last year when I found out, at a routine doctor visit that I was 24 weeks pregnant. From the moment I found out about the pregnancy, I felt shocked and helpless. I cried for three days until I got the referral for Choice Network. To be honest, if Choice Network had not been there for me, I can't even imagine what I would have done. From the day I met Molly, and the rest of the Choice Network staff, I knew I had unconditional support. I could talk to the staff about anything without feeling judged or embarrassed. I choose Choice Network because I needed the support. Choice Network linked me with transportation, housing, and medical care. I am confident that I am making the best decision for my life and my child's life and I am so thankful for my experience with Choice Network."- Choice Network Birth Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment